The Center for Corporate and Business Philanthropy offers custom services to help you plan, govern and operate your grant making program.
Charitable planning experts at the Foundation can help:
- Explore and identify the most appropriate philanthropic vehicle to address your needs
- Develop a corporate giving plan tailored to your interest areas and giving priorities
- Assist with the management of your corporate foundation or community affairs program
Our governance and administrative experts can help:
- Plan, facilitate and document committee or board meetings
- Identify local/regional needs
- Manage grant making commitments and pledges
- Promote the company’s philanthropic initiatives
- Provide a corporate philanthropic portfolio that highlights past grant making initiatives, promotes charitable interest areas and outlines grant making guidelines
- Generate an internal evaluation report that documents grant making performance and effectiveness
Our grant making experts can help:
- Facilitate grant making requests and field grant making inquiries
- Prepare and present critical needs reports; solicit proposals; serve as a liaison between corporation and grantee
- Research, evaluate and recommend potential grantees; monitor use of funds; review and report grantee effectiveness to committee or board
- Offer philanthropy workshops to engage employees in the company’s charitable mission
- Organize nonprofit site visits to promote participation
In addition to these services, Greater Toledo Community Foundation provides the administrative services for the Northwest Ohio Funders’ Network.
The Northwest Ohio Funders’ Network embodies the following principles:
- collaboration among funders
- leveraging resources
- encouraging knowledge and education of the funding community, building on community strengths and assets
What type of fund can one create in the Center for Corporate and Business Philanthropy? Click here to review Fund Types.
What type of gift options can one use to create a fund in the Center for Corporate and Business Philanthropy? Click here to review Gift Options.
Already have a fund and you would like to make a gift – go to Give Today now.